to your skin.
A treatment against large pores: 4 patches for cheeks + 4 patches for the T-zone
• Glycolic and citric acids with exfoliating and hydrating action;
• Titanium dioxide with astringent and sebum-regulating action.
The patches are activated upon contact with water, thus ensuring that, when removed, impurities and excess sebum remain anchored to their surface, leaving the pores clean and reducing their visibility. They remove dead skin cells, open blocked pores and have a sebum-regulating action.
THE RESULT: the skin instantly looks smoother and brighter. Over time, imperfections are minimized.
* Instrumental and self-evaluation tests conducted by a dermatologist on 20 and 10 subjects.
How to use
1. Apply the patches to clean and wet face.
2. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Delicately remove the patches.